Year of issue: 2009
Developer: U-He urs heckmann – synthesizers & effects
Platform: PPC / Intel universal
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
PPC G4 1 GHz or higher
Intel Core Duo 2.0 or higher
Interface language: English only
Description: U-He ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) [any cable anywhere] – An incredibly addictive mini-synth.
ACE may seem tatty from a purely list of features, but keep in mind that pretty much anything can be plugged in / routed to everything else. You can plug an LFO into a filter, and from there use it as a source for FM. Freaky staff. Endless fun.
• 2 x LFO (1 sine, 1 sine / tri / saw / sqr) 0Hz – 20kHz
• 2 x ADSR (same as Bazille)
• 2 x VCO (saw / pwm) 0Hz – 20kHz, VCO1 with SubOsc
• 2 x VCF (two variable outlets each: LP1 / LP2 / LP3 / LP4, HP / BP / BR)
• 2 x VCA / Pan
• 2 x Multiples (as in Bazille)
• 1 x Mixer (Osc balance, Sub, Noise, Aux)
• 1 x Ramp Generator (up-> hold-> down-> rest, loops if rest <100)
• 1 x Mapping Generator (creates variable values for each note or key, can be used as custom waveform for LFO2)
• 1 x noise (white, pink)
• 1 x the common extras, such as Glide / Glide2
• 1 x stereo chorus (global)
• 1 x ping pong delay (global)
• 1 x Bass / Treble booster (global)
25 signal sources, 30 with many signal destinations, some paths are internally switched so that it “makes noise” even without a single attached cable (think ARP 2600).
100% without SuperSaw. Instead, it:
• exceptional sync / w FM (VCO1-> VCO2, think Crossmodulation)
• LFOs that can be used as additional VCOs an vice versa
• exceptional filter sound including convincing self oscillation
Add. info: run the installer and read crack.txt in the crack folder
IMPORTANT!!! for those who ACE wants to legalize 🙂
You need to rub absolutely all (!!!) files / folders “u-he”!
from HD / library / application support u-he folder;
from HD / library / audio / plug-ins / components ACE.component file;
from HD / library / audio / plug-ins / vst file ACE.vst;
from HD / library / audio / presets folder u-he;
from User / library / application support folder u-he;
from User / library / audio / presets folder u-he;
There should be everything, but just in case, double-check it, because it was a long time ago, I have already forgotten everything! Monjo through the search and then search =)
When you rub these files / folders, follow the instructions:
remove the synth from the Lodge (or whoever uses it there), reboot the system, and finally reinstall it, registering it with the old code !!!
Good luck to all! Well, creative Uzbeks!