Developer: Audio Damage
Year of issue: 2010
Version: 3 (1.1.0)
Interface language: English
Platform: PC (32bit.64bit)
System requirements: VST Supporting Host application
Release group: AiR
Pitch shifter multi-effect. Includes three algorithms – vintage, clean and granular. Each of the modes has its own advantages, which will help to reveal good quality musical material.
– Pitch Shifting: Discord3 contains a pair of shifters with three separate algorithms (Vintage, Clean, and Granular) for different styles of pitch shifting.
– Buffer Size Control: The P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) algorithms have a Buffer Size control, from 32 to 2048 samples, for fine-tuning the pitch shifting effect.
– Delay: Tempo-synced or free-running delays with feedback, cross-feedback, and a sophisticated bandpass filter.
– Modulation: Discord3 has a pair of LFOs that can modulate delay time, pitch shift amount, and filter center frequency.
– True Stereo Operation: Discord3 has a true stereo signal path, with entirely independent control over each side.
– All New GUI: Discord3 has a completely re-designed GUI, with animated displays and a unique “grab-the-digit” value adjustment method.
– MIDI Note Control: Six octaves of pitch-shifting can be controlled with MIDI note input.
– Full MIDI Learn: Discord3 features MIDI learn for every parameter, for full hardware control.