Year of issue: 2011
Platform: PPC / Intel universal
Interface language: English only
Tabletka: Not required
Description: A high quality mastering and mixing package. The T-RackS 3 includes 9 analog-modeled and digital equalizers and dynamics processors, and offers unprecedented sound quality with many new and unique features.
T-RackS 3 includes:
* 9 processors, including 3 new analog emulators (based on Fairchild 670 and Pultec EQP-1A device models), 2 new digital processors and 4 classic ones from previous versions of T-RackS.
* New, configurable chain of processes – simultaneously up to 12 parallel / sequential processes.
* New built-in meter section: Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, RMS; Spectrum analyzer with peak, RMS and average level indication.
* Ability to work offline and as a plugin.
* High quality processing algorithms.
* New SCC ™ technology, together with IK’s unique DSM ™ technology, provides realistic emulation of vintage analog devices.
* Ease of use, presets for different styles of music, full visualization of processing chains, bypassing a chain or one module, compare function and much more …
5 new processors:
* 1.Vintage Tube Compressor / Limiter model 670 (based on the Fairchild 670)
* 2.Vintage Tube Program Equalizer (based on the Pultec EQP-1A)
* 3.Opto compressor (based on the finest mastering Opto-compressor)
* 4.Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
* 5.High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
4 classic processors from previous versions:
* 1.Classic T-RackS Compressor
* 2.Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
* 3.Classic T-RackS Clipper
* 4.Classic T-RackS Equalizer
Add. info: works on Lion osx 10.7.2