Year / Date of Issue: 2010
Bit depth: 32bit
Vista Compatibility: Unknown
Windows 7 compatibility: full
Interface language: English
System requirements: Windows 7
Description: Void is a unique filter capable of converting simple sounds into robotic vowel vowels, popular with producers such as Skrillex, Doctor P, Datsik and Excision.
– Void Bar: The Void Bar is one of the main controls in Void. This is the blue bar at the top of the interface that controls the tone of the input signal.
– Length: Low values create a deep and harsh sound, while high values produce a smoother, more rounded sweeping sound.
– Intensity: The knob controls the intensity of the effect.
– Width: adds additional spatial width to the signal.
– Position: transition between three different parts of the signal chain.
– Link: When enabled, links the Void Bar and Length knobs together.
– Range: When turned on, another knob is highlighted, with which you can expand the frequency range of the Void, to create new, unheard-of sounds.
– Mix: transition between dry signal and processed signal.
– Input: Amplification of the input signal.
– Output: Amplification of the output signal.