Developer: Native Instruments
Year / Release Date: 03/22/2012
Platform: WiN32 – EXE / VST / RTAS, WiN64 – EXE / VST, MacOSX – APP / AU / VST / RTAS
Release group: ASSiGN / R2R
Tabletka: Integrated / Present
System requirements :
Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM Windows XP Compatibility:
Native Instruments no longer officially support the compatibility of their products and OS Windows XP, but despite this, everything works great.
Guitar Rig 5 Pro is the next generation of versatile studio effects. The new version expands its capabilities with additional amplifiers, effects, modern speaker emulators, and various new features that make Guitar Rig an even more powerful tool for studios and live performances.
In addition to its carefully curated arsenal of real guitar amp models, Guitar Rig 5 introduces the new Van51 and HotSolo + models, adding heavily overdriven amp for tight solos and heavy riffs. The comprehensive collection of Guitar Rig effects has been expanded with six new components, including an additional classic compressor model, versatile vintage reverb with various spring and plate emulations, a compact studio-quality convolutional reverb based on Reflektor, an analog eight-band filter, a new chorus and a unique Resochord harmonizer.
What’s new in version 5.1.0
• New Demo Mode now works for individual components and without restart.
• Instantiation / Plugin loading time decreased significantly.
• Added Favorite Tab for quick access to favorite components from browser.
• Guitar Rig Setup Guide now included for all languages.
• New Mid / Side Split component for individual shaping of mid and side signal.
• Numerous other fixes and improvements.
Our release includes all addons. (Reflektor library is not included)