Release year: 2012
Developer site: www.toontrack
Bit depth: 32bit + 64bit
Interface language: English
System requirements: Windows XP SP3 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1GB RAM
700 MB of free hard disc space. Audio Unit, VST or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
Description: Piano sampled in Sweden by Upright. Only the best of the best modern and classic equipment was used
The EZkeys Upright sound library is a carefully sampled Östlind & Almquist piano. This classic and award winning Swedish brand dates back to late 1800s and delivers a characteristic, rich and warm tone unlike any other instrument of its kind. It was sampled in painstaking detail at a world-class studio using only the best of the best in modern and vintage recording equipment.
EZkeys Upright Piano – Sound Library Overview
• A carefully sampled stlind & Almquist upright piano
• Recorded at Studio 9, Sveriges Radio, Sweden using only the best of the best in modern and vintage equipment
• All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
• Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
• Includes Sympathetic Resonance based on real samples
• Due to our proprietary loss-less compression algorithm TPC, EZkeys Upright Piano is extremely low on system resources and only needs 500 MB of RAM. Normal loading time from launch to ready-to-play is less than ten seconds
Install the program, copy the files EZkeys.dpm and EZkeys.dpm.rsr from the Crack folder to the directory with the installed program (by default … \ Program Files \ Toontrack \ EZkeys). Copy EZkeys.dll to VST plugins folder.
Cracks are from our EZkeys Player release. If you have already installed, you don’t need to copy included cracks – in generally.