Year / Release Date: 2013
Developer site: illformed.com/glitch/
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows
* Any host supporting VST 2.4 plug-ins
* Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, or higher.
* 1024 x 768 resolution.
* Any CPU with SSE2.
Description: The well-known plugin is back! And yes, there is finally a Mac version!
Glitch audio effects plug-in for Windows (VST), Mac (VST and AU) and Linux (VST), available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Features: a new and improved sequencer that can play multiple effects at the same time, with the ability to trigger unique scenes for each note on the keyboard,
Glitch can be as gentle or cruel as you like. Add occasional one-beat Retrigger or stretcher burst to your drum loop, or fill
an entire sequencer with random effect blocks for a totally chaotic ride down the digital rabbit hole … The choice is yours!
– Each program consists of 128 scenes that can be recalled using MIDI notes. Each scene has its own unique sequencer, timing and effect settings, allowing you to create unique tone variations for every moment in your song!
– Multiband sequencer lets you apply multiple effects that will sound simultaneously to create interesting layered sounds.
– Improved timeline allows you to control the sequencer to better fit your track structure.
– Intuitive editor and template with drag’n’drop. Draw, erase, resize, split and join blocks with ease.
– 9 different modules, let you transform your sounds in radical new forms.
– Tempo-related effects can be easily adjusted with precise timing.
– Filters, mixing, panning and volume control on each module, allow you to shape and fine-tune the sound output.
Randomize, Mutate, Glitch!
The functions Randomize and Mutate can be used almost everywhere. You can Mutate one effect to get several different parameter variations, or instantly Randomize all effects in a scene to create unexpected, chaotic and inspiring results!