Quality: 24bit 44.1khz
Requiem Light is based on a variety of new sampling technologies that have never been used to create choral libraries. It includes both a full choir and a separate male and female choir. There are also a huge number of voice effects, such as whispering, shouting, hissing, etc. Requiem Light is based on a variety of new recording- and sampling techniques some which have never before been integrated in choral sample libraries, according to Tonehammer. The library can sound like a real choir and includes both full choir (SATB), divisi groups (males / females) and two solo singers (soprano and tenor) – all recorded in 24 bit / 44.1khz with 1 microphone position (pre-mixed from Requiem Pro (5.1) mics.
The library contains true (polyphonic) legato intervals from piano to forte, sustains from piano to forte, staccato with repetitions, ultra forte marcato, BPM (host-synced) based latin chants recorded at different speeds across the entire interval of choir, tons of choral effects including whispers, shouts, clusters, demonic chants, sweeps, consonants without tone, claps, snaps and tons of different types of effects. • Full Epic Cinematic Choir with polyphonic legato, staccato and marcato, advanced word- and chant builders.
• 3.2GB sample library via Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression.
• Instantly downloadable.
• Powered by Native Instruments Free Kontakt Player.
• Full choir (SATB) sustains at multiple dynamic ranges.
• Full choir (SATB) true polyphonic legato.
• Divisi Male.
• Divisi Female.
• 19 (FF) Staccato articulations with repetition (SATB).
• 16 (FFF) Marcato articulations (SATB).
• Word- and chant builders for staccato, marcato and chant articulations.
• 12 Slow Legato Latin Chant Sustains with legato w / males.
• 12 Slow Legato Latin Chant Sustains with legato w / females.
• 20 Fast Legato Latin Chant Sustains with full choir (SATB).
• 2 Solo Singers (Soprano and Tenor) with legato.
• Tons of FX (ex. Cluster categories, sweeps, unison to dissonant, whispers, consonants, claps, snaps etc).