Year / Date of Issue: 02.2015
Developer site: www.fabfilter.com/products/pro-q-2-equalizer-plug-in
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
Description: FabFilter – Pro-Q 2 is an accurate equalizer that combines clear and accurate sound and a huge set of functions.
Pro-Q 2 makes it easy and intuitive to create and edit up to 24 EQ bands with multiple curves. The Pro-Q 2 has a zero latency mode, but – unlike many other equalizers – greater transparency and accuracy, the ability to switch to linear phase mode with an adjustable delay. There’s also a built-in real-time frequency analyzer that provides an instant visualization of the frequency containing your signal.
– Great sound from modern algorithms with precise analog modeling filter and unlimited internal headroom.
– Operates in either zero delay mode or linear phase with adjustable delay.
– An interface that’s perfect for easy and accurate editing.
– You use what you see to minimize screen clutter and maximize usability.
– Ability to create new EQ bands by simply dragging the frequency curve.
– Select multiple resistance curves and edit them.
– Equalizer up to 24 bands.
– Filters: Bell, High / Low Shelf, High / Low Cut from 6, 12, 24 and 48dB / oct.
– Each group can operate on a stereo signal, on the left or right channel independently for each EQ-Ing channel.
– Mid / side equalizer mode.
– Built-in real-time analyzer frequencies with Pre- and Post-EQ modes.
– Ability to double-click to enter text for parameter values.
– Various Display Ranges: 6dB range for mastering use, 12dB, and 30dB for shaping sound while mixing.
– Typical FabFilter features: perfectly customizable knobs and controllers, interactive MIDI Learn, Undo / Redo and A / B interpolation parameter switch to create smooth parameter transitions, extensive help file with interactive prompts, samples are precisely automated by AltiVec and optimized by SSE.
Fixed a bug that caused knobs and sliders to respond incorrectly to subtle mouse movements while dragging on OS X and High DPI displays on Windows.
Fixed a bug in the VST 2 plugin (introduced in Pro-Q 2.02) that caused the Auto Gain setting to always be set to Off when loading sessions saved with Pro-Q 2.01.
Various small visual fixes and improvements ….