Year / Date of Issue: 05.2015
Developer: Dmitry Sches
Developer site: dmitrysches.com/tantra
Format: VST, AU
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Modern processor with SSE support
Windows XP SP2 / XP SP3 / Vista / Seven / Eight
OSX 10.6.8 or higher
VST 2.4 compatible host software
Description: Tantra is a multi-effect plug-in designed to create rhythm effects using a rich set of functions and high-quality processing modules. With Tantra, you can turn any sound into a complex rhythmic progression, with lots of movement and atmospheric sound. At the heart of the Tantra are 8 multi-mode modulators that generate rhythmic 32-step, multi-stage envelopes with customizable shape and various operating modes. Tantra includes 6 quality effects – analog filter, distortion, lo-fi section, flexible delay and flanger and glitch module. Equalizer and Reverb on the output will add extra finishing touches to the final sound.
Add. info: Changes in Tantra v1.01:
– Added “Compact GUI mode”, a reduced GUI size mode suitable for screens with a low resolution.
– Added option to lock / unlock parameters while switching through presets.
– The demo noise volume is lower now, remade the demo noise mixing scheme.
– Fixed drag and drop issues in Studio One on Windows.
– Fixed issues with loading presets located on local network.