Year / Date of Issue: 05.2015
Developer website: www.waves.com
Format: STANDALONE, VST, VST3, RTAS
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
Windows 7 with SP1 | Windows 8 – 10
Description: Powerful assembly of professional vst plugins from Waves with 64-bit support. Almost all famous musicians and producers use Waves plugins, which undoubtedly confirms their high quality processing.
Plugins are designed for mastering, mixing, compression. environmentalization, emulation of analog devices and meters, and many different effects and more. And all this is available thanks to Waves Complete
What’s new :
The new H-Reverb available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
– Butch Vig Vocals now SoundGrid-compatible.
– Butch Vig Vocals: In / Out VU meters now properly represent L & R channels.
– Butch Vig Vocals: Fixed crash in a session with some 3rd party plugins.
– dbx 160: Closing the plugin GUI and reopening it no longer causes the preset name to change to “Preset A”.
– dbx 160: Added support for AVID S3 and S6 control surfaces.
– dbx 160: Fixed hum noise frequency in stereo component to 50Hz instead of 100Hz.
– GTR ToolRack: Added external meters when inserted into StudioRack.
– GTR Solo now excluded from SoundGrid hosts.
– InPhase now added to SoundGrid hosts.
– IR-1, IR-L, IR360, IR-Live: Importing an IR from a long path now properly saved in the session.
– Manny Marroquin Plugins: Fixed a possible crash of the SoundGrid server.
– MetaFilter: Step Count no longer missing from the Automation List in Pro Tools and Smooth no longer appears twice.
– Renaissance Bass: Added external meters when inserted into StudioRack mono.
– Vitamin: Fixed missing right channel external meter when inserted into StudioRack.
– X-Crackle: Fixed processing at 96kHz.
– VST2.4: Added support for real-world values in automation lanes.
– Fixed various possible crashes and graphical problems in plugins with resizable GUIs.
– Fixed a problem where WaveShell-AAX may fail to load and is declared as an invalid AAX plugin.
– Fixed an issue where on Mac Yosemite the ‘Save Preset’ window will remain open after clicking OK.