Year / Date of Issue: 07.2015
Developer: Plug And Mix
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows Minimum Requirements:
Pentium® iV 2GHz / Athlon ™ XP 2GHz with 1Gb of RAM.
Windows 7 – XP – Vista are supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
VST and RTAS (Pro Tools) plug-ins.
32-bit and 64-bit are supported.
Description: In today’s marketplace, musical products are constantly evolving. Producers and artists alike need professional-sounding plugins that are also easy to use. Very often, precious studio time is wasted by overly complex audio plugins. Plugins are needed to unleash your potential, not contain it.
This new series brings the same professional sound you’d expect from major plugin developers, but they are much easier to use. Designed with an emphasis on quality and simplicity, each plugin has a clean interface with only the most essential buttons and switches. With the V.I.P series of plug-ins, getting great sound just got easier. Just load the plugin and turn the knob for instant sound gratification.
• Fixed crash on Pro Tools 11
• Fixed bypass issue on Pro Tools
• Fixed Ambiosonic noises when using multiple Ambiosonic Plug-in.
• Fixed Mono to Stereo not working on some plug-ins
• Fixed meter in PM-Brightness
• Fixed problem when bouncing tracks in Logic.
• Fixed problems with Digidesign (Avid) control surfaces.
• Added double-click on controls now reset value to default.
• General maintenance and bug fixes