Publisher : FXpansion
Website : FXpansion
Format : SOUNDBANK
Quality : 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Virtual drum set. An unprecedentedly powerful and flexible environment for creating acoustic drum parts on your computer. Ultimate realism and sound quality, quick and easy setup, full plug-in integration with your digital workstationThis distribution includes 50+ libraries for the BFD3 drum module, namely 2355 Drums (40 processed), 684 Presets, 479 Kits, 4094 Grooves
All libraries were converted from .wav format to .bfdlac format (lossless compression) with bit depth 24 bits and have a maximum number of dynamic layers (velocity) from 127 to 256.
Some of the libraries require other installed libraries for full performance The total size of all libraries is 552 Gb
Libraries no longer require activation! Only one BFD3 Core Library requires activation (only for users of Windows 7 and BFD3 126.96.36.199 release ) and all other libraries are linked to it automatically.
BFD2 Library only has a few folders, all others have been removed as there is a newer library called London Sessions
Duplicate tools have been removed, so it makes sense to download the entire distribution. Some libraries in the original contained kits and presets for both BFD2 and BFD3. Some presets and kits from BFD2 have been added.
2. With a fully downloaded distribution, everything should look like this:
3. Next, you need to download and install the BFD3 188.8.131.52 module itself (this is the latest version of BFD3 for Windows 7)
4. For Windows 10 users, download this BFD v184.108.40.206 release (this release does not require any activation at all, so the installation items from 5 to 10 inclusive, you do not need to perform)
5. Then run the file: LicenseManager 2.0.18.exe and install.
6. Go to the folder on the drive C :\Program Files (x86)\FXpansion\LicenseManager and run LicenseManager.exe. In the window that appears, select Work Offline.
7. Next, the BFD3 line will appear in the Products that need authorization window. Click NEXT. The following window will appear asking you to enter the serial number. Run KeyGen.exe and select BFD3 in it and click Generate Serial Number. A code will be generated that must be copied and pasted into the Serial Number Requested window. Don’t close KeyGen! Double-click NEXT and then NEXT again and select the desktop and save the file for later authorization.
8. Click Cancel then OK in the Products that need authorization window
9. Then click on KeyGen : Generate Auth file from Request File and select the file saved to your desktop (it will be located in the FXpansion Authorization Request folder). Next, save the proposed file with the .auth extension to the desktop
10. Click in the LicenseManager on the Import tab and select the file from the desktop and open it. A successful activation window will appear. Click OK and close LicenseManager and KeyGen
11. Run the BFD3 plugin from the desktop or from the start menu. The BFD3 Content Locations window will appear. Press the button Search Folder … and specify the folder with all BFD libraries (the one into which all images of BFD libraries were unpacked)
12. Next, scanning of all libraries will begin, you must wait until it is completed.